1. Do what you enjoy.
2. Take what you do seriously.
3. Plan everything.
4. Manage money wisely.
5. Ask for the sale.
6. Remember it’s all about the customer.
7. Become a shameless self-promoter
8. Project a positive business image.
9. Get to know your customers.
10. Level the playing field with technology.
11. Build a top-notch business team.
It’s never too late to address bad habits. Here are a few surefire ways to ditch procrastination for good so that everyone (your family, spouse, boss and friends) are much happier
Be realistic with time
This is arguably the toughest for a procrastinator to fix, but you probably don’t realize just how much time a task will take — even if you’ve been having the same commute for years. However, focusing on time and giving yourself an expanding buffer is crucial. For a month, write down exactly how long it takes you to complete each task. You’ll be surprised.
Jeffrey is an entrepreneur in charge of Smarter Security Melbourne, one of melbourne’s largest providers of alarm and CCTV solutions. He thoroughly believes in these ideals.